Business Voice
Comcast Business high-quality Voice over IP service support
People in operations center talking on Landline phone. Operators in the office.
JennaLTM

Cannot Make or Recieve Calls from Business line

Since yesterday 2pm - have not been able to make or recieve calls - phone rings but caller cannot hear me and I cannot hear them.  When making a call - same issue.  We have 5 lines - none working.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Official Employee

Re: Cannot Make or Recieve Calls from Business line

Hi JennaLTM and welcome to the business forums. 

I appreciate you letting us know about your phone issues and bringing this to our attention. I'll be glad to assist and I'll need your information in a private message to review your connection. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account? 

0 Kudos
SandyB

We are experiencing the same thing today. I tried calling in support but spent almost an hour on the phone with no answer. I also reset everything.

These are business lines and we can't recieve call on any of our lines!! 

Everything else works.

0 Kudos
AlmarBuilding

We can make calls, but cannot Recieve calls!   

0 Kudos
Official Employee

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums. We are so sorry to see that you are having issues with your phone line. You have reached the right team to help get this taken care of. Can you please send a private message with your name, the full address, and phone/account number? 

0 Kudos
Official Employee

I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with the phone services. I appreciate you taking the time to reach out through the business forums. I would love to get to the bottom of this for you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number? 

0 Kudos