Manage your call forwarding functions while away from work.
If you are away from your business but would like to change the phone number to which your calls are being forwarded, you can do so from a remote location, thus ensuring your business voice continuity. Additionally, you may activate and deactivate your call forwarding service from a number other than your business line. To use Remote Access to Call Forwarding:
First-time use: PIN setup • Your initial PIN is the last 5 digits of your business telephone number. For security purposes, it will need to be changed upon your first login.
• To change your PIN, dial from your office phone, follow the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and enter your new PIN (must be between 4 and 8 digits).
• Please do this immediately so you can enjoy the benefits of Remote Access to Call Forwarding (RACF) when you are away from your office or cannot access your office.
• Next, obtain your RACF Access Number by going to businessclass. comcast.net. Use the RACF Access Number lookup tool under the Business Class Voice section of the page. The RACF Access Number will be the number you call to remotely activate call forwarding. Document this number for future reference.
Ongoing use: • Call your RACF Access Number provided to you by Comcast from a remote phone to access IVR. Note: Long-distance charges may apply when dialing the RACF Access Number.
• After the IVR prompt, enter the 10-digit business phone number that you want forwarded, beginning with the area code.
• Once the IVR validates the number, enter your PIN number (must be between 4 and 8 digits).
• Once you have successfully entered your PIN, you will be allowed to activate call forwarding, deactivate call forwarding or change the call forwarding number.