Business Voice & VoiceEdge
Highlighted

Voicemail with multiple mailboxes on a line

My business switched to Comcast from Verizon a few months ago for a number of reasons.  One feature that Verizon had that Comcast does not is the ability to have multiple mailboxes on a single line.  We want to have different mailboxes for different people (ie. "Thank you for calling blah, blah...for Sandy press 1, for Joe press 2...).  This way peoples messages don't get all mixed together in one mailbox.  Verizon has had this feature for over 20 years, why in this day and age doesn't Comcast offer this???  If I just missed how to set this up please let me know, but from what I have read Comcast does not have this.  Our business thought it would be OK with just a single mailbox, but that has not been the case.  If Comcast can't deliver, I will have to go to someone who can (and that may be back to Verizon).

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Voicemail with multiple mailboxes on a line

Standard business class voice does not offer this feature. However, Comcast offer voice edge (hosted pbx) in some areas that will offer this feature. Contact your sales department and see if voice edge is available in your area.
0 Kudos