Business Voice & VoiceEdge
Highlighted
Official Employee

Unable to Receive Phone Calls

Here is a question we sometimes receive from new customers:

“I just moved my phone and Internet services over to Comcast from another provider. The Internet works fine but now I cannot receive any calls.”

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Unable to Receive Phone Calls

This usually is caused by incorrect call routing. For immediate assistance with this issue, contact Business Class Customer Support at 1-800-391-3000.

Please be prepared to provide the numbers of the people that are trying to call you, and be able to tell us whether they receive a recording when trying to reach you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

We have had 7 major phone service problems (PRI & Voice) since March.  These problems are from static, echo, lost calls to complete drop of service.  Comcast has issued 7 service tickets but we have not been able to get assurance from Comcast that our phone service has been fixed for the long term.  This has really hurt our business and reputation in our industry.  Can we contact anyone else besides our local rep and the 800 number?  Is there some way for our service to get fixed by Comcast's top level support?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Since my last post, we have had 2 other major problems with our Comcast PRI phone service.  That makes 9 voice service tickets since late March.  We can't afford to keep this service.

0 Kudos