Business Voice & VoiceEdge
Highlighted
Official Employee

Managing Phone Features Online

A new Business Class Voice customer recently called us to ask:

“When I moved my phone service to Comcast I was told that I could manage many of my features online. Where exactly do I do this… and how do I set it up?”

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Managing Phone Features Online

For all you need to know about the Digital Voice Center   (DVC), check out the “Get started with the Digital Voice Center” article at our Business Class Help & Support website.

(Note: Customers in New England can manage their voice features online via Business Voice Online. For more information on Business Voice Online, these customers can check out the “Get started with Business Voice Online” article at our Help & Support website.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I've tried going to this.  As soon as I get to the login in page it wont let me because I dont have a comcast.net account I have a .comcastbiz.net account.  So How do I log in?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome Mikekt.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  You can access the DVC at  businessvoice.comcast.net   There you enter your CPNI security pin#  or your phone # and voicemail password.  If you need assistance with the CPNI please send me a private message with your account number for verification, the Primary phone number on the account, and a contact number for you as well as a good time to call and I will assist you directly.

Thank you

0 Kudos