Business Voice & VoiceEdge
Highlighted

EMAIL NOTIFICATION

I just set up my Digital Voice Mail Business Account and found several issues that I need solutions for:

1) Is there a way to forward email notifications to two email addresses?  The way the page is set up, it will only allow one forwarding email to be entered.  Some messages coming to our business phone are for the Manager, and some are for the CRNA Service Provider.  The Manager is not always available to monitor email and forward to the CRNA Service Provider when the call is for them.

2) What we need is the ability to forward voicemail/call notifications to our cell phones via text messages.  Is that possible?  Our CRNA Service Provider is in surgery all day, and cannot receive phone calls or emails, but can receive text messages.

3) is it possible to text the contents of the Voicemail messages to both the Manager and the CRNA Service Provider's cell phones, via speech-totext conversion?

If some of these things are not currently possible with your system, please consider them as enhancements, since these features are readily available through other business phone service providers.  Thanks.

You may contact me directly at colburn.s@gmail.com.

Steve Colburn

Business Manager

CRNA_ROD, PLLC

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: EMAIL NOTIFICATION

Welcome CRNA_Rod. 

To setup multiple addresses to receive a vm notification:

In the VM notification feature in the Business DVC.  You would select Use a Temporary address then, separate multiple email addresses with a comma.

Example: 3035551212@vtext.com, 3035551212@vtext.com, example@comcast.net

This would send the vm notification per text message to the three cell phone addresses and one to an email addressThen put a check mark in the When I have a new voice mail, send an email to: box, then click on Save.

Here is a list of the SMS Email addresses for some of the major cellular providers.

T-Mobile: phonenumber@tmomail.net

Virgin Mobile: phonenumber@vmobl.com

Cingular: phonenumber@cingularme.com

Sprint: phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Verizon: phonenumber@vtext.com

Nextel: phonenumber@messaging.nextel.com

US Cellular: phonenumber@email.uscc.net

SunCom: phonenumber@tms.suncom.com

Powertel: phonenumber@ptel.net

AT&T: phonenumber@txt.att.net

AT&T MMS: phonenumber@MMS.att.net

Alltel: phonenumber@message.alltel.com

Metro PCS: phonenumber@MyMetroPcs.com

Voice to text is not available via the Digital Voice Center.  Let us know if you require further assistance.

Thank You

0 Kudos