Business TV

Online TV

SOLVED
Toddrt
Visitor

Online TV

Is there a way I can watch XFINITY TV using my business account?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Online TV

Welcome Toddrt.  XfinityTV online requires a comcast.net id and for business customers it is limited by the business service level agreement and the level of services subscribed to. 

Thank you

momsmits

It would be seriously nice if the last question was answered, but it seems as if the question is being avoided. Please answer the last question.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello momsmits welcome to the forum.

At this time Online telvision viewing is not compatable with Comcast Business servcies. If you have residential Comcast services, aka Xfinity TV, you can create a comcast.net email login at https://login.comcast.net/login?forceAuthn=1&continue=%2fsecure%2fHome.aspx&s=ccentral-cima&r=comcas... and you can access online viewing there. The viewing options for that service are based on subscription level. Please let me know if you have any other question reguarding this issue.

Thank you

PMMusicCenter

Is this something that may be offered in the future - as it may make the difference of us keeping the tv portion of our business package?  Please advise. 

Marsal

This is incompetency at its best.

We pay for TV just like any other users, actually we pay more because we are a business account, however, we don't have access to online tv?!

Comcast is just lucky that it is the only option for high speed internet in my area, otherwise I would've thrown them to the curb long time ago.

This just made my #8 list on why comcast <content edited>

Tags (2)
Marsal

So basically you are saying, screw business customers. Online TV is only for residential customers. Stop playing around with words to make Comcast look competent for a change.

Community Manager
Community Manager

MMusicCenter welcome to the forum

Thank you for the post, we have updated the product development team with the communities request for Business Online viewing. 

Thank you

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 6 in conversation