i get this everytime i click pay my bill.
multiple machines, multiple browsers, same craptastic site.
why does the comcast payment portal fail so often? moreover, why is it this difficult to pay my bill?
your phone operators are mostly useless and it takes forever to get someone on the phone that understands the concept of the web portal isn't allowing payments at this time, or there is an issue on my account nobody can address.
IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO CLICK PAY BILL, SELECT THE FULL BALANCE, SELECT A PAYMENT CARD AND CLICK FINISH.
and the kicker - if i go to customer.comcast.com and login with another account because georgia's business class is SO AWESOME AND MISMANAGED i am able to pay without any problem.
thus proving that
1) the comcast business portal is absolute rubbish
2) the coders don't do any QA on their rollouts
3) georgia business class or comcast anything is absolutely useless
4) i wish i wasn't in a contract so i could rid myself of this frustration trying to pay my bill every month.
5) i will NOT sign up for autopay because every few months you guys like to change my bill/price.
please do not reply with anything other than:
"we're sorry we're inept, and we have identified the substandard service reps, and the individuals responsible for the reliability of the payment system, and have fired them all because there are dozens of other people willing to do the job properly"
I too am completely unable to pay my bill online.