Billing & Customer Service

Windows 8.1 IE 11 Compatibility View REQUIRED before "buttons" will work

windcage

Windows 8.1 IE 11 Compatibility View REQUIRED before "buttons" will work

I can log in just fine and the primary page shows everything correctly. But when I click on a button or highlighted phrase (like manage my account) under a bill summary, nothing happens.  You do not get the spinning symbol in the tab to show it is even trying.  If you then turn on compatibility view for the comcast.net domain the "links" function and you are taken directly to the needed sub pages which will work as long as compatibility view is left on.   The main page looks funny with links/words overlaid on each other during compatibility view though.  So, my current procedure is to turn compatibility view on and off as needed.  Pain in the @@$ but it works for now.

Trusted Forum Contributor

Re: Windows 8.1 IE 11 Compatibility View REQUIRED before "buttons" will work

I did a quick search and Internet Explorer 11 has just broken a double digit market share which is about equal to IE 10. With the rapid deployment of Microsoft's software release schedule back on track I'm seeing a lot of browser issues.

Currently people are falling back onto Windows 7 or are choosing not to move forward to 8. Same things goes in that using an alternative browser is almost neccesary these days.

http://www.netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=2&qpcustomd=0

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation