Billing & Customer Service

What I am getting and What the contract I signed are not the same.

Alek19

What I am getting and What the contract I signed are not the same.

Hi.  I signed up for Comcast Business Internet, Phone and TV services.  My Contract clearly states that as well.  After signing it Comcast came out and set up my services.  After they left I realized they didn't set up TV service.  Its now been 3 months and Comcast had convinced me that I was crazy and that I was only supposed to get 2 services: internet and phone. Well, today I read over the contract and I was surprised to see that I was in fact correct and Comcast is lying and manipulating me in an attempt to not honor the original terms of the contract.   What does one do in a case like  this?   I am outraged that Comcast doesn't even side with the customer or offer any kind of admission of guilt for obviously misleading me.  

Pissed off Business Class Customer,

Alek R.

Trusted Forum Contributor

Re: What I am getting and What the contract I signed are not the same.

United States:

In most jurisdictions, there is no legal requirement for the vendor to provide a refund or exchange. In many cases, the vendor will not provide a refund but will provide a credit.

Alek19

I See there are Comcast employees that are in this forum.  Surely you have read this post, no response?  This is really turning into a problem.  I'd appreciate some guidance from a comcast employee to maybe help me to a resolution!

CClarry
Visitor

Alek19-

I apologize for the late response and lack of customer care. We are looking into your issue now and will provide an update soon.

Thanks

ComcastLarry

Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Alek19. Thank You for your patience. As account sensitive data is contained in the update,  I have forwarded the update to the Email address associated with your Business Forum user account. Please let me know how I can further assist.

Thank You

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation