Billing & Customer Service

Trying to cancel account - Incompetent customer service on phone!

Skynine

Trying to cancel account - Incompetent customer service on phone!

Hello,

My business moved to a new office where Comcast service is unavailable and I've been trying to cancel my business account for several days.

I've called a handful of times, each at a different time of day (early morning, afternoon, late afternoon) and every response has been some sob story about how the "system is busy" or "the system is temporarily down." The customer service reps took my name/number and claimed they would call back within 48 hours. First of all, WHAT! 48 hours to cancel? Second, no one ever called back (like I'm surprised) and here I am paying for service at an office we are no longer occupying.

I'm looking to cancel my account IMMEDIATELY. Can someone with a brain please help us with this? Thank you in advance!

CC-Michelle1

Re: Trying to cancel account - Incompetent customer service on phone!

I am happy to assist with the termination request. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

Did you get a response? I tried cancelling today and was transferred 3 times to then be told that I'm held to a fictional extension of my contract and that they will charge me $600 to terminate. Good luck!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to learn that you have had that experience. I can help with the cancellation request. Would you mind sending me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone number linked to the account so I can help?

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation