Billing & Customer Service

Trying over and over again to cancel, keep getting billed for trial service +

Dear Comcast folks, Due to connectivity issues with residential service, and the fact that I work from home almost 100% of the time, logging into a VPN, I setup a trial for Comcast business class, having been told by the salespeople that this may very well solve the issues. I need 100% reliable service. This did not solve the issues. In fact, the recurring issue was ultimately determined by technicians to be caused by a nearby customer's line interference. All the while, I was still paying for my residential service. Due to my disappointment with the lack of resolution to the quality of the service, I cancelled and returned the modem long ago. I keep getting billed for the trial period as well as the following month now. What's up? Why should I pay for a defective product that is not what was promised to me? I have had several phone conversations with customer service and apparently to no avail.  I have been a Comcast customer for years and am quite angry at this moment, looking at a bill for 387.60 for service. PLease have someon call me at 224-406-3773 or 847-246-1596. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Trying over and over again to cancel, keep getting billed for trial service +

Hello allycat,

We have contacted our support team to assist you with this request.

Thank you

0 Kudos

Re: Trying over and over again to cancel, keep getting billed for trial service +

Jon, thank you, all is right with the world now. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello allycat,

Glad to be of assist and thank you for the update.

0 Kudos