Billing & Customer Service

Transferring Service

Manasco

Transferring Service

I have a new business location and signed a contract TEN DAYS AGO to transfer my service. I was told a few days later that they needed a scan of my new lease, even though they never asked for this with my former location. I did submit it and was told that the rep was waiting for someone named Valerie in another department to approve it. I was told on Thursday that everything was approved and a tech would call within 24 hours to schedule installation. Friday I emailed again to let my rep, Emmanuel Johnson, know that I had not heard from installation. Now it's Monday and he says that Valerie wants a copy of my ID. This makes no sense! How is she going to check my ID via the internet? I have never had to scan and email my ID like this before, and I'm not going to start now. I answered all the security questions, including my social security number. So what is this Valerie talking about? In the meantime, the new owners of my former location are using the service that I'm paying for, and my new location is without phone, internet, or cable. 

I cannot believe that a company as large as Comcast can't complete a simple location transfer like this.

Manasco

Transferring Service

I have a new business location and signed a contract TEN DAYS AGO to transfer my service. I was told a few days later that they needed a scan of my new lease, even though they never asked for this with my former location. I did submit it and was told that the rep was waiting for someone named Valerie in another department to approve it. I was told on Thursday that everything was approved and a tech would call within 24 hours to schedule installation. Friday I emailed again to let my rep, Emmanuel Johnson, know that I had not heard from installation. Now it's Monday and he says that Valerie wants a copy of my ID. This makes no sense! How is she going to check my ID via the internet? I have never had to scan and email my ID like this before, and I'm not going to start now. I answered all the security questions, including my social security number. So what is this Valerie talking about? In the meantime, the new owners of my former location are using the service that I'm paying for, and my new location is without phone, internet, or cable. 

I cannot believe that a company as large as Comcast can't complete a simple location transfer like this.

Tags (1)
Manasco

Re: Transferring Service

Emmanuel Johnson also put me through to a supervisor and I left a voicemail, but no return call. Now Johnson isn't responding to my voicemails or emails, but I'm expected to pay for this service that I'm not getting? Someone needs to get on the ball and take care of this simple business service transfer request.

Tags (1)
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Transferring Service

HI Manasco.  We have contacted the Business Services Expedites Team for your region in order to assist with this issue. 

Thank You

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation