Billing & Customer Service

TRIED to pay my bill today.......

Irritated

TRIED to pay my bill today.......

First, I will stipulate I've had minimal technical issues with the service itself.

However......

Your Website and billing are a Hot Mess. When I signed in to pay my bill today, there was no link to pay the bill after I signed in. The sign in page also did not show that I've BEEN [Paying the bills on time, since February it gave me first month's screen. And again, despite receiving the e-bill yesterday there was NO LINK to anything except the Auto-pay and I do NOT want to sign up for auto-pay.

WHen I went to try paying through the voice system, it would not recognize that the card number had been put in, and tried to transfer me to a Rep Oh, and told me there was going to be a five dollar charge. NO. This is very poor Customer service, when two of the three methods for paying are NOT AVAILABLE, you DO NOT get to charge a penalty when YOUR systems are at fault, and by that point about the LAST flipping thing I want to hear is that YOUR broken billing systems are going to charge me extra to pay my d*mn bill.

Trusted Forum Contributor

Re: TRIED to pay my bill today.......

Not sure whats going on with their interface. I can't view my bill and it seems stuck all over the place. I know eventually it will all be cleaned up but is weird its having so much trouble for so long. 

CyberGuyPR
Visitor

Same issue here. Come on Comcast, I need to process my expense report before heading out for a 3 week vacation!!!

CyberGuyPR
Visitor

It finally worked for me.

Awesome mine is a little more involved lol.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel.  Our Regional Service Center reports resolution of this issue.  Please let us know if you are still having issue with online bill pay.

Yes, but it is a workaround.

I'll message to not clutter this for the OP

CLC

I"ve tried today (12/27) a few times to pay one-time by credit card online and am unable to.  I've been doing this with no problem for months.  At the last step (#3-review) I hit the CONFIRM button and nothing happens...at all...no error, no movement to another screen...just nothing.  I haven't been able to log off either; just close the page.  It may well be something at my end, but I don't know what; bill is due 12/30 so I guess I will try again on Monday?

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation