Billing & Customer Service

Sales Tax

Sherry_Parks
Visitor

Sales Tax

My bill contains sales tax and this is a tax exempt organiztion.  How do I get the sales tax taken off?

Re: Sales Tax

Sherry-

Can you please send me your account information in a Private Message so we can look into this.

Private Messages (PM’s)

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small Grey envelope (Messages)

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’.  A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The Grey envelope turns color when you receive a PM. 

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the Grey envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message.  You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post.  By default, Private Messages are enabled.  You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Sherry_Parks
Visitor

My boss actually talked to someone on the phone and they gave us a fax number to submit the tax exempt document to along with a copy of our statement from Comcast.  He faxed this information on 9/13/2013.

Thank you for your assistance.  I will get back to you if the sales tax is not removed.

Highlighted

Sherry_Parks-

Awesome, please let me know.

Comcast_Larry

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation