I have been unable to pay my Comcast Business bill through the online portal. I have made several attempts over the last day but get an error message "We're sorry. We were unable to load your information. Please refresh the page to try again."
I have successfully paid my bill through the online interface in the past, so this is a new issue.
Here are the steps I am taking:
1. Successfully login to http://businessclass.comcast.net/
2. This takes me to https://businessclass.comcast.net/Secure/MyAccount/MyAccountHero/
3. Click "Make a Payment" which links to https://businessclass.comcast.net/Secure/BillPayLanding/
4. Select "Pay total amount due" and click "Continue"
5. This takes me to a page saying "We're sorry. We were unable to load your information. Please refresh the page to try again." located at https://businessclass.comcast.net/Secure/PageLoadError
This issue has been occuring for at least 16 hours. Refreshing the page does not help.
Hmmm, very peculiar because I am not getting any of these errors in my Business Class Portal (BCP) account payment environment at all. Could you please try to clear your browser's cache and cookies then retry access or payment after this. I am presuming that you already setup/provided your Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) 4 digit security pin when requested.
I reproduced the "Page Load Error" when trying to pay my bill in:
- Chrome 33.0.1750.146 on Ubuntu 12.04
- Chrome 33.0.1750.146 on Ubuntu 12.04 in incognito mode with no cookies or cache
- Firefox 27.0.1 on Ubuntu 12.04
- Chrome 33.0.1750.146 on OS X 10.9.2
- Safari 7.0.2 on OS X 10.9.2
I think the issue is on the server side and not a local browser issue.