Billing & Customer Service

Poor Customer Service - customer service phone number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Ging

Poor Customer Service - customer service phone number

I have been trying to reach someone in customer service at 1-800-391-3000 for almostg two weeks now. I've called multple times each day, including on the weekends. I get disconnected each time. I am paying a lot of money to have "world class" business service from COMCAST and all I'm getting is frustrated. There are two other companies competing for my business and I am about to cancel my COMCAST service if I can't get someone to assist me.

Tags (1)
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Poor Customer Service - customer service phone number

Ging,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting.

Please accept our apology for all the troubles you have endured to reach business support.

Let me help you, please tell me of your inquiry to Comcast.

(If your issue has been already resolve, please disregard this post)

Thank You

SuZen

Seems like a systemic problem with Comcast. We get roped into contracts that automatically renew every year and we can't get anyone to help us resolve our problems. We pay a tremendous amount of money for extremely poor customer service.

I have a phone number that I cannot use because the person assigned to my account can't or won't return my call or help me resolve the problem.

When I call the 1-877-668-5255 for customer service, I get told that only one person is allowed to help me and they route me back to the same person. That person is not returning my calls or emails. I cannot take an entire day off trying to chase this individual down. I am losing business and money,  and I am extremely irritated.

I need someone who can help me to contact me immediately. This is ridiculous.

Community Manager
Community Manager

SuZen,  Welcome to the forum.  I do apologize for the issues you are having contacting Customer Service. Let us know the nature of the problem, billing, technical or sales and we will have a member of that department contact you.  

The main number for Business Services is 1-800-391-3000.  

Thank You

Frink314159
Visitor

I realize that this post is old, but I have spent all morning calling the "24/7" phone support number for Comcast Business and have gotten a message telling me "I'm sorry, but we are unable to complete your call at this time." No ability to leave a message or anything. It just hangs up. That doesn't amount to 24/7 from every conceivable reckoning that I know. Is there a way to contact support via email?

rcsheets
New Contributor

Hi Frink. I noticed you asked about contacting support via email. It appears that there is not any way to do that. I have a thread open on that topic that you'd be welcome to contribute to.

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Billing-and-Customer-Service/Why-no-ticketing-system/m-p/2...

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation