Billing & Customer Service

New Comcast Business Client Having Issues (Not getting supported via phone as well)

tsaxton

New Comcast Business Client Having Issues (Not getting supported via phone as well)

I really need some help here I am at wits end and I just started. I have called 3 times into the support number and twice got escalated to tier two support and in three days I have had no resolution to anything and no end in site (not even a callback). Its like were not even being acknowledged. (Not a great start for comcast) I have two issues:

1) We signed up for an exchange server and have no idea how to access it, add or alter the dns/mx records and add users. When I login online I keep getting an error when trying to access my services. How do I get started with my email server?

2) Dropped Calls. We are only 2 full days in and we have had four dropped calls. All lines drop at the same time and then trying to recall the client keeps saying the line is busy until I open a new line then come back to the line I was on. This has happened to several users including myself with IT knowledge so its not user error something is wrong.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Comcast Business Client Having Issues (Not getting supported via phone as well)

Hello tsaxton,

We do apologize for the late reply to your queries; do you still need assistance for those issues?

Thank you

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation