Billing & Customer Service

Multiple Accounts

garrisonm

Multiple Accounts

Is there a way to combine multiple (17) accounts from various locations into one account log in?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Multiple Accounts

Welcome garrisonm.  It is possible to link multiple accounts.  Here is a Link to instruction on how to link multiple accounts.

Note: Only an account that has not previously been activated online can be linked to another account.

Thank You

lesterrobin

There needs to be a solution to the dilemma of "linking accounts"  I see the note that states "You cannot link accts that have already been accessed on-line".  This is an issues as there have been administrative support changes at my work location and I need to somehow make this work.

When we first received Comcast invoices for internet service for our traffic signals, I set up the on-line payments with all the accts together.  Then along come a new clerical who paid them.  When she left, I go back on line today and none of my old login information works so I had to set up a new account and now I can't "add an account" to the new information

Frustration is a very simple term for what I am feeling at this point.

Robin Lester

Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Robin. Only the Primary Manager can link accounts. Also "only an account that has not previously been activated online can be linked to another account."  Our Support Center can reset user passwords for administrative access. We cna engage the Regional Support Center to assist you with this issue.

Thank You

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation