Billing & Customer Service

Moving to New Address. Hoping to Keep Same Service Without Signing New Contact.

Marcus
Occasional Visitor

Moving to New Address. Hoping to Keep Same Service Without Signing New Contact.

Hello!

I was hoping to get some assistance from the great Comcast employees on this board.  I have read nightmare reviews from customers calling Comcast for their request.  But it seems like the Comcast employees here really do help.

So I am moving to a new address at the end of July 2018.  The new address is under 3 miles away.  And I was hoping to transfer my Comcast Business Internet to the new address.  I do not want to sign another contract, whether it is a 12, 24, 36-month contract.  I am expecting to be at that residence for less than a year.  I am hoping that I can keep the same service and price for my month-to-month service.

I have been a Comcast Business customer since 2012.  I have been very pleased with the service.  But I do not want to commit to another contract...solely because I am moving to another address a few miles away. 

Can any Comcast employee help me with this situation?  I would like to keep Comcast as my internet provider.  But I will consider terminating my service and going with another ISP, if need be.

Thank you very much for your time!

Highlighted
Marcus
Occasional Visitor

Re: Moving to New Address. Hoping to Keep Same Service Without Signing New Contact.

This issue has been resolved.  Thank you, Comcast.

CC-Michelle1

Re: Moving to New Address. Hoping to Keep Same Service Without Signing New Contact.

I am very happy to hear that we were able to get this resolved for you. If you need anything further please reach out to us at any time.