Billing & Customer Service

How do you actually contact any customer service at Comcast?

I can't  find any place on this site to send a message to Comcast ... to get an answer to a question. Does Customer Service actually exist? I'm trying to do something I thought was simple .... to create a "forward" from email sent to that ridiculous comcastbusiness email address that no one in the world would use, but when I hit "save" I get a message: 

Manage forwards

We’re sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your information right now. 
Try Again...

Gee, they didn't have any trouble retrieving my information when I wanted to pay my bill..............

I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting my monthly bills. Finally figured out they're sending them to an email address that I didn't even know exists.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How do you actually contact any customer service at Comcast?

riverside-

I'm here to help with any question or concerns you may have. Were you able to get the correct email address updated on your account?

0 Kudos
Visitor

We just upgrade our account to match another account we have with 29 IP addresses but we did not receive any more e-mail boxes with the upgrade I thought we should have.

Thank you

Ricky

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Ricky,

Welcome to the forum.

Great conversing with you through the PM and thank you for you post.

As we have discuss, all new business account receives two mail boxes for free.

But customer can add additional mail boxes for monthly fee per mail box. (Upware Link - Hosted Exchange)

Thank you 

0 Kudos