Billing & Customer Service

How do I cancel?

poed

How do I cancel?

I am tired of wasting time on the phone so am here again.  I have been to Tier 2, referred to Retention ?/?  That must have been where I was told it takes 4 adctive tickets to attention.  Probably back aghain tomorrow with internat going down.  Some day hope to have time for the business.  Interested to see if any response.  By the way it does not help a business when am told that when the internet is down call so a tech can come out to check while it is down and I am offline.  Tech gave me his phone call any time called today at about 6pm when service dropped left message no response.  Hate to pay comcast for service that does not work but costing more than that.

Re: How do I cancel?

poed-

I do apologize for all the inconvenience. I can have a customer care rep contact you to help and resolve this issue. Please let me know if you would like this option to happen.

Highlighted
Crystal79

I have tried to contact Comcast for the last hour; and cannot get through. I need someone to contact me immediately. I get a busy signal on every option I chose. 423-321-8391

Moved:

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation