Billing & Customer Service

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

SOLVED
publiclumber

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have had Comcast Business set up at my company for less than 1 month and the transition has been the WORST experience - to the point I am considering exercising my 30 day money back guarantee and returning to AT&T.  Where can I formally complain about the appalling customer service (or lack thereof!) of my Sales Rep and his Sales Manager??  They are the all time WORST sales people I have ever encountered in my life and I am frankly surprised Comcast employs them to "service" or even speak to customers.  I would like to complain to someone who actually cares and has clout, since my terrible Sales Rep's own Manager will not return any of the calls or emails I have made/sent attempting to get my issue resolved.  I am running a business over here, not a circus - so really hoping someone can HELP!!!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Welcome publiclumber. Sorry to hear that you have not received the necessary and request support in order to resolve you issues.  If you will send me a private message with some information on the service I will engage the appropriate department to assist with resolution.

Customers can contact us directly @ 1-800-391-3000

Thank You

publiclumber

how do I send you a private message?  I am assuming the one you posted is for a general mailbox, not yours..... but if it is yours, I can send there. please let me know

Community Manager
Community Manager

To send a private message, click the username, then click <send this user a private message> on the right side of the page. 

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation