Billing & Customer Service
Highlighted

Fed up business class customer

Totally Fed up business class customer.  Had my service connected last Friday.   Why the hell can't I get anybody on the phone that can help me.  I am so disgusted!  Ready to call it quits and switch to Century Link.  If there is a supervisor out there in Comcast never never land, feel free to email me, I will fully explain my issue.

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fed up business class customer

Hello kl,

Welcome to the forum.

Please accept our apology for your difficulties contacting our support and we appreciate your patience.

Let me assist you; tell us of your situation.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am also totally pissed off!  We have been down for three days!  How do companies operate without internet.  I have been given a ton of excuses.  What kind of people do they have working their that it has taken three days to fix a problem and who knows how much longer.  I am going to put a sign on the first floor of the building so everyone knows how terrible Comcast is.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, AM.  I apologize for the delay in restoring your service.  We have scheduled a service call to your location thru the local dispatch center.   

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Really!  Here we are at day 4 with no internet.  What kind of incompetent workers do you have?  Since I can't work with no internet and Comcast is costing me a lot of money, I have nothing to do but get the word out on how bad Comcast is.  I have a call out to the TV investigating reporters so they can do a news segment on how a business cannot run when they have Comcast as there provider.  How I do not get returned calls.  How you guys could care less.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

AM  

We are working to resolve this issue.  Also I have sent you a PM with additional information.  Please send me you contact information and I will contact you directly.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted

If Comcast really cared, they would have had this fixed by now.  The biggest insult is when someone from Comcast told me "..don't worry we are giving you a $100 credit."  Really.   Do you know the amount of time I have spent on this for 4 DAYS!  Do you know how much it has cost the company!  I am sure Comcast could be doing more if they cared!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am being charged for internet service that

I do not have! I have written your company explaining the situation, but because of past poor phone customer service, I refuse to get on the phone.

Why someone hasn't answered me is beyond belief. I just keep getting bills, and I won't pay for something I don't get. As I stated in my letter, I am HAPPY to pay for the one phone line I have with you. Earthlink has my internet, not you. Please someone reach out to me. The bills will not be paid until this is straightened out!

ii

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Member

Hello WL welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please sent me a private message with your account number?

Thank you

0 Kudos