Billing & Customer Service

Download limits?

SinisterStudios

Download limits?

Hello,

I recently switched to Comcast Business Class, as my business runs out of my home. We transfer a lot of files with our website and distributors. I moved my Internet and Phone to Comcast Business, but left my home TV on Comcast Residential.

When I was on residential, I would get popups telling me I was closing in or over my available limit. I was told I was allowedto go over this limit up to 3 times per year, but after that I would be charged for the overage.

It was my understanding that Comcast Business does not have this limit. But last night and this morning, I received the pop up again. Last night is said I was at 90% and today it went to 100%. I have not been able to get any help from my Comcast Business rep.

So before I call and siton hold for hours or be transferred many times, does anyone else get this popup on business class?

I appreciate your time.

JK

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Download limits?

Welcome, JK.  There are no download limits for our Business customers. Please send me a private message (PM) with the account number and I will engage the Regional Support Center for assistance.

Thank You

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation