I want to point out a few deficiency's that obviously are not on your radar. I am a part of a small company that chose the Compcact Business Class for their email hosting and It is a total pain. I run a Mac with Safari and every so often I get on someone's junk mail list; working with your system makes this a total pain.
I really don't understand how you can call your email "Business Class" when it falls so short of being anything close to professional. It lacks a tremendous number of features that are very common place in many other email providers. Not to mention, it seems to be set up on a very basic level, thus putting the burden on the user to utilize other programs to gain any features; this seems very lame and to say the least cheap considering what we pay as a business for this service.
Here are just a few items to consider:
1) Header: The header should stay stationary while scrolling through email. How hard is that for you....this is elementary programming stuff.
2) Junk Mail: This is extremely deficient and you should do something immediately about this. This is the biggest issue for most companies and should be a key feature for you to make sure has all the bells and whistles.
3) Junk-blocking: Why is it that I have to individually select emails in order to have the feature pop up for me to put them on my blocking list...this is ridiculous and very time consuming.
4) Filtering: You don't have any filtering for email???? What is that all about. You guys have some serious issues, and need to really get this corrected.
5) Dual log in: I really don't understand the need for this set-up and it seems quite stupid. It really looks like a 5th grader developed this concept. I go to log into my Comcast Business Class, and then I have to hit another link to go to the email log in....take a minute to look at Google Gmail, you could definitely learn something from them.
I am sure you can hear the fustrasion in my text, and it only comes from spending hours in the week trying to manage my email on your sight. It this is offensive to you, then you should consider why? I've spent close to 30 years in customer service management and one thing I have learned is that a clients words can often be very harsh, but that only reflects on the fact that they have had a bad experience and it is my job to find out why. So there is your mission; get on a Mac and log into your Comcast Business Class email from Safari and look at how weak the system is.
Hi tnazal. I am sorry to hear that your experience with our Business email service has been more negative than positive. We will update the Product Team with your feedback.
I agree... and want to add the trouble I have. The Comcast mail won't let me open a attached file. I see no options to allow any files to be opened... it won't let me forward the email with the attachment either! I use Microsoft Outlook for my personal email on this computer with Norton on gurad and no problems. Very surprised at ComcastBiz as I would assume most businesses send/receive files between same company workers like me.
Welcome to the forum.
Can you clarify few items for us so we may assist?
1. How are you accessing your comcastbiz.net email, the webmail or email client?
2. Do you know when this issue started?
Here is our online article on checking your email via our web-portal for information. Link