Billing & Customer Service
Get answers from Comcast Business Specialists and Customers like you
business people join hand while meeting in office.
New Member

Change primary manager/user and sales tax exempt

We are a public school that is sales tax exempt.  Are there any taxes on our bill we can eliminate?  Also, our primary member is leaving, and we would like to transfer the responsibility to someone else.  Can you help?

0 Kudos
Trusted Forum Contributor

Re: Change primary manager/user and sales tax exempt

Hello aporter309 and welcome,


I recommend that you contact 800-391-3000, choose billing option, provide your account #, business name, and address, then request the billing agent to receive your Federal and State Tax Exemption information and then ask the billing agent to provide you a Transfer Of Financial Responsibility Form for you and the previous owner to sign and return to Comcast for processing.


Hope this helps you out.

0 Kudos