My 3 yr Comcast contract is ending sometime this summer 2014.
I want to make sure this contract ends and is not renewed.
What should I do?
Welcome to the forum.
To your query, we would recommend the following:
1. Contact our billing department to exactly know your contract's start and end date (1-800-391-3000)
2. Once you have the dates, make sure to contact our sale/billing department at least 30 days prior to end of contract to cancel renewal.
- Please note if you don't state your request to cancel by 30 days prior to the end date, your contract may auto-renew.
- Additionally if you are interested in moving your service please view our online article (Transfer your Comcast Business service to a new location)
3. While speaking with our sale/billing agent make certain of any outstanding fee left on your account before cancelling.