Billing & Customer Service

CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY POOR - NEED TO CANCEL COMCAST DIGITAL VOICE

SOLVED
marta

CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY POOR - NEED TO CANCEL COMCAST DIGITAL VOICE

My name is Marta Vallverdu and I have an account which # is ************.

Unfortunately I have signed a contract for 3 years so when I closed my business I was experiencing many different situations with Comcast Customer Service.

I opened the account on West Palm Beach and 4 months later i moved to North Miami Beach.

First of all I was told by Comcast that, once I moved, I could update the account according my new needs.

Well, many different conflicts with instalation and lack of service but what I really want to make clear in this email is about the imposibility of get some type of consistency or reliability in the Customer Service.

Having a busy schedule I WAS NOT ABLE TO CALL DURING WEEKS, since the only time available is Monday thru Friday until 6:00 pm.

Since I'm a Spanish speaker I'm not able to talk "directly" with none at least I use a translator.

Even though English is not my first language I could communicate with some representatives to explain my situation.

I just want to update my service, removing the Digital Voice since I don't need anymore.

The Docusign was sent on May 31st. and that was made with Mercy Rosales. She confirmed she received the cancelation on the Docusign.

After several days and getting the new bill, again a called and Lars Jepsen tried to help me. I said tried because after confirm he received the email never again I received and answer.

Today, I called again and I spoke with "somebody" who told me would send me and email to let me know his email address so I could re-re-re-send the email with the docusign.

Now, arriving home I never received the email.

I just feel frustrated and totally upset with your Company and your Customer Service.

Never I have received and apology for the situation and, in this moment, I just don't have any idea to whom I should speak,

I really would like this letter reach the most high level in order to somebody realize the terrible Customer Service many of us are receiving.

I was searching online and I can see I'm one of the thousands.

TEL. ******** (by the way the phone # is in my records is not longer in service, please change it, thank you)

I would like $ 46,12  be reembolsed for the month of June.

Thanks in advance, 

Highlighted

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY POOR - NEED TO CANCEL COMCAST DIGITAL VOICE

marta-

I have removed all your personal information to protect your privacy. Also, I've contacted the local market about your issue and someone will be contacting you to resolved this issue.

marta

Thank you for removing my personal information. Was a desperated way to make somebody contact me. Yes, Escalation Department is working however the situation hasn't been fixed yet. Still I have to talk to other and other person.

Still I don't understand how a customer service in businees, in this country where everything is business can work like this.

I hope you keep in contact with me until the total solution. Could be possible?

marta-

It will be my pleasure to stay in contact with you during this process. The local team should be working on your issue and providing updates if needed. Please let me know if they are not.

Moved:

xili

DIGITAL VOICE

OMG I can't access any 800 numbers for AT&T!!  My phone service is blocked to access any other carrier eg. AT&T, VERIZON...

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation