Billing & Customer Service
Highlighted
adube81

CANCEL my account - I was promised a cancellation document in 24 to 48 hours and nothing in 5 days!

After waiting for nearly 45 minutes to speak with a representative to cancel my comcast business account, I was told that a concellation document would be sent to me in 24 to 48 hours. This was 5 days ago! I am yet to get anything and am really frustrated by how difficult it is to have COMCAST do simple things. To make matters worse, I am told actual cancellation takes 30 days from the time i send in the cancellation document - this is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a ticket number and would appreciate being contacted so I can get this done with.

4 REPLIES 4
uwfh

Re: CANCEL my account - I was promised a cancellation document in 24 to 48 hours and nothing in 5 da

been waiting 7 weeks to get my documentation.  So tired of waiting on the phone to be disconnected or get a busy single.

Re: CANCEL my account - I was promised a cancellation document in 24 to 48 hours and nothing in 5 da

njh

I am suffering a similar nightmare with Comcast Business Class.   I called on August 31, 2013 to cancel my Business Class Internet.  I was told I needed to sign a Voluntary Disconnect Form, which would be e-mailed to me.  I never got the form.  So on September 3, 2013 I called them again.  I got this guy in the "Loyalty Department" named Ty Smith.  He tells me there was never any record of my call.  He said it wold be sent in the next 48 hours.  He also said that per my contract, I needed to give two months notice of cancellation.  I told him I needed it cancelled immediately.  He basically told me tough and that I should remember what I signed.  Signed two years ago!  He then began to argue with me.  I could tell he was a mental-midget, so I didn't waste much of my time.

Bottomline, Comcast Business Class is a scam.  Do not sign up or do business with this unit.  Stay away!!!! Far away!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello njh,

Welcome to the forum. To your post, I've sent you a private message.

Thank you.