Billing & Customer Service

Billing Overcharge (Error or Breach of Contract?)

snowpeas
Visitor

Billing Overcharge (Error or Breach of Contract?)

Hello.

I just viewed my first bill and noticed that I'm over-charged. The recurring monthly bill according to my business-class contract was $99.85 (locked for 3 years), but I'm being charged $112.75 per month. This seems like a breach of contract issue. I would like to know who to talk to (direct email address(es)) before I have to escalate this matter.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Billing Overcharge (Error or Breach of Contract?)

Hello snowpeas,

Welcome to the forum.

We have engaged the Regional Support to assist you with this issue.

Thank You

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello snowpeas,

Our regional support informs us they have work with you to a resolution.

Thank you and if you have any other questions or would like to share please post them on our community forum. 

snowpeas
Visitor

Thank you for your prompt response and arranging a regional support. 
Yes I received a phone call from a billing representative. I communicated my view that not explicitely stating "other charges" (ranging over $10) in the agreement is a rather unethical biz practice, in response to which the representative agreed to communicate the issue to the respective entities.

There have been other technical issues for the last four days since I switched to Comcast Biz service; phone didn't work; website still not working all due to the system gritches and lack of instructions. We are observing if we can resume our normal business, if not resolved by tomorrow, we'll have to take some other option. (Nothing against support stuffs--they've been wonderful and timely. Sadly, the system/portal is incomplete/disfunctional. So unlike Comcast. Your residential service has been nothing but wonderful. We now regret switching to Biz Class.

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation