Billing & Customer Service

Billing Not Working - Business Portal

d33z

Billing Not Working - Business Portal

Can not confirm payment with IE11 using the newer business portal login. IE11 worked fine with the old comcast.com customer login. Had to install another browser to pay my bill. C'mon, really, how did your programmers miss the most important part of your billing process.... Tried IE11 on two other machines, just to make sure it wasn't my machine.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Billing Not Working - Business Portal

Hi d33z. This issue is under investigation by our Product Engineering team.

Thank You

windcage

I can get into my "account" but to change anything I have to "turn on compatibility view" for the comcast.net domain.

Then the "buttons" will work and you can get to the needed pages.  They look funny because compatibility view seems to be incompatible with some of the features on the "main" page, but at least you can now edit your account and pay your bills, etc.

Currently I leave compatibility off so that I can see things correctly on the main pages but if a "button" does not work I turn it on.

This is a simple web page design fix, that commast business people seem to have missed.  I just had to spend hours on the phone to get my billing fixed because there was no way to fix it via the web interface until if finally discovered the compatibility view for around.

Window 8.1, IE 11

Mark

Loribeads
Visitor

I had the same problem trying to pay my bill using IE.  I had to use Firefox to get it paid.  I agree that it is poor testing.  The fact that you had the same problem 8 days ago and it is still not working seems incredible to me. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

The Business Portal Engineering team deployed a software fix on 1/31/14 to address the interface issues between the Comcast Business Portal and Microsoft IE11. Please let us know if your interface issue persist. 

Thank You

Highlighted
Jaseinatl

Though I could not get business.comcast.net to work at all, I finally found the login link for business accounts via the business.comcast.com site. When clicked, it gives me the following errors:

Trying to login using Chrome: Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to businessclass.comcast.net:81

Trying to login using Internet Explorer,: Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to businessclass.comcast.net:81

Maxthon and Firefox at least allowed me to login, but when I went to pay my bill:

Billing Summary 2014-03-02_3-40-32.png

and bill details looked like:

Billing - 2014-03-02_3-41-04.png

I blurred out the identifying account information.

Any ideas?

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation