Billing & Customer Service

Anyone else got ripped off?

digitalmaster

Anyone else got ripped off?

I signed up a year ago on a promotin where I would receive $250 back in a gift card for business services. I figured this was fine considering it was a 2 year agreement, and I would use that money to purchase a router and modem. I did so, but never got the promotion, and Comcast continues to ignore any requests, emails, calls, etc. about it.

digitalmaster

Re: Anyone else got ripped off?

And they continue to ignore...
DI

Yes Iam going through the exact same thing as we speak over $100 gift card. How many peons does it take to disperse a gift card.. Their reputation as far as I'm concerned as a business is awful they are not trustworthy.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Official Employee

I would like to assist with the gift card concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the business account? 

btwall10

I was actually going over my paperwork and forgot about the card until this morning but did not recieve a card.  I signed up about a year and a half ago.

Official Employee

I am happy to assist with any gift card concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account? 

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation