Skip to content
S

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 18th, 2022 9:40 PM

Sports and Entertainment Package

@ComcastBusiness - I just spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon with support (the people were extremely nice and tried to help, but even they couldn't get to this information).  They keep sending me what my total package currently is with other packages for comparison.  All I want is to know what channels are in the Sports and Entertainment package.  This should be simple for me to get on my own (I should easily be able to find what I'm paying for), but for support it should take about 10 seconds.  I am beyond FRUSTRATED!!!!!  LET ME KNOW WHAT I AM PAYING FOR!!!!  I have been very hesitant to switch to FIOS now that it's available, but this may push me over the edge.  Please don't send me the total lineups of my package, I've now been sent 6 copies of it even tho I just want to know what channels are included in the Sports and Entertainment Package and what tiers I am allowed to purchase that package with

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

2 years ago

Good afternoon, @SalemBoatingClub! Thank you so much for taking the time to create this post on our Business Forum; you're in the right place for help determining which channels are included with your Sports and Entertainment package. I apologize that your phone experience was frustrating today when you were provided with too much information. That can certainly be overwhelming!

The channels included in this package vary by region. The More Sports & Entertainment Package channels may include:

• Big Ten Network
  • CBS Sports*
  • ESPNews*
  • ESPNU*
  • MLB Network*
  • NBA TV*
  • NFL Network*
  • NFL RedZone
  • NHL Network*
  • Pac-12
  • And more!

The More Sports & Entertainment Package may have more than just sports channels, such as:

You can view more informtaion about More Sports and Entertainment here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/more-sports-entertainment-package

For more specifics on what your package includes, we will need to work with you privately to take a closer look at your account. To send a "Peer to peer" / "Private chat message" message to "Comcast Business":

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• OR https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it"