Skip to content
D

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, March 20th, 2022 5:37 PM

Need new cable boxes and remotes

Our cable boxes for the office televisions are 6 years old. Is there a way for Comcast to send me 2 new boxes and remotes and allow me to ship back the old units with a return label enclosed? label to return the old ones along with the remotes? Thanks for helping Comcast folks we don't get good help when we call 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @drabusharrmd! Thanks for spending your time to reach out to Comcast over our forums page for help with updating those cable boxes. I am sorry to learn about this experience when calling in. This is definately not what we like to hear about as your experience is our number one priority. You've reached the right place for a team of experts to assist with getting you 2 new boxes. To further assist, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name, full address, and account number or phone number linked to the account by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our  shared handle Comcast Business to send us a private message.