Skip to content
W

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 8:31 PM

Multiple Boxes at Office that are old and Need Replacing.

Good afternoon,

A few weeks ago we had a technician come in to our office to replace a box. He took at look at where the lines were patched in and at some of our other boxes and told us that Comcast is ending support for our current boxes ( RNG150 and older Motorola boxes) and that we would need to do a call for Comcast to come in and replace all of our boxes (we have around 38). Is there a deadline for this? The tech mentioned end of January but I don't see any communication on this. Is it possible to get the boxes mailed to us and we do the install ourselves? Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

8 months ago

Hello @WT_HD, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our business community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name,the business name, and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

• 

2 Messages

Searching "Xfinity Support" brings up a list of random users and none of them are named Xfinity Support

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

@WT_HD, thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it. Since you are a business customer then you would need to reach out to our Business Customer Services for further help at (800) 391-3000, and they will get you taken care of.