Skip to content
scottct1's profile

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 5:46 PM

Missing Channels / Support Fustrations

I am getting ready to cancel my Comcast Services for my business both TV and internet [Edited: "Language/Inflammatory"]

I called in as we are missing about 70 channels and many of the channels we do get a freezing and pixelated at times.  It is a signal issue.

I have now had 5 calls from COMCAST advanced support in INDIA trying to cancel my service call as their testing from remote shows that the loss of signal is gone.   I never called and reported a loss of signal issue, I called and reported we are missing 70 channels that we are PAYING FOR and that the channels we do get are pixelating. 

WHY... WHY... WHY.... WHY [Edited: "Language"] do these guys from India keep calling me wanting to cancel my appointment?

I asked if I could speak to someone in the USA and was told no that they are in india and have no way of connecting me to the US.

PLEASE STOP CALLING ME AND JUST SEND THE [Edited: "Language"] TECH AS SCHEDULED.

If the tech does not come tomorrow or does not fix the issue, I will be canceling our $800 a month Comcast account. 

It should not be this frustrating!

Official Employee

• 

16 Messages

1 year ago

@scottct1 Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how your services not working properly, and having this experience with your services would be frustrating. I would be happy to take a look into your account and services, and get you in the right direction for a resolution. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the business name, and the service address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

Oh no, @scottct1! I am sorry to hear you are having troubles sending us a Direct Message. Can you please clear the cache and cookies on your device and then try again? 

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

There is no Xfinity Support in the drop down menu when trying to send a direct message. :(

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

https://youtu.be/HAkxJEIwbtY?si=e4irBuUnvDghu_QZ

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

I do apologize about the confusion @scottct1. Can you please follow these steps to get a DM through to us?

Click "Sign In" if necessary 
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or go to https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
- A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it"

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Oh Kassie?

This is the great support I am talking about.

Looking like I will be canceling tomorrow.