Skip to content
TLodgeNFM's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 28th, 2018 7:00 AM

DTA Box Blinking Green light

I have two DTA boxes that will not power on properly and display the channels as needed. They power on and then just start blinking a green light on the side of it. Have tried to reboot with no luck. Could someone help me figure out what is going on with them if they need to be reset or replaced or what. I dont have time to go to the Xfinity store nor am I even sure if they will do anything there. 

Model: Pace PXD01ANI

Thank you

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

***Validated Solutions as of 08/2019***

Thanks for visiting our Comcast Business Support Forums, TLodgeNFM. Usually with the Pace PXD01ANI DTA, if there is no picture on the tv and the light on the box is blinking it either needs to be reactivated or replaced. 

I am happy to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on with your cable boxes. Could you send me a private message with your full name and the phone number listed on your account? I'd be more than happy to help you resolve your TV service issues!

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Hi birdlh and welcome to the business forums. Just to make sure, are all the connections to and from the boxes fingertight? It may be that the boxes aren't receiving signal. If it's possible to try another outlet as well, that would be another thing to attempt. If neither of those work, please click on my handle (Comcast_Gina) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number. 

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Did you get a resolution for this? I have the same problem with the pace boxes.

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

Hey KathrynKelley!

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Comcast Business Support Forum. I'll be more than happy to help you with your cable box issues. It sounds like we may need to replace the box from the sounds of it. Send me a private message with your full name, address and, the phone number listed on the account for assistance.

Talk to ya soon!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am having a similiar issue, but all of the lights are blinking. i tried resetting the cable box, to know avail. The cable box is RNG110. S/N: PAAN00955647. 

Please help! the baseball game is on soon!