Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 18th, 2022 4:54 AM

Additional box

I'm trying to get an additional box for my pizzeria, when I called in I was told that I would have to schedule an appointment for a technician to come out and install it. I don't need a technician to insert a HDMI cable to the new box, I'm sure I can get by fine for the 5 second install. 

I asked to ship it to me, but they claim they cannot give me a box without a appointment with a technician. That's absurd. Can I please get assistance with adding a new box to my account. 

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

2 years ago

Greetings, @user_4d8b79! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum, and I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Comcast Business expert to help get this resolved.

Due to account security, our options for making changes to business accounts are very limited over this platform. This type of request would need to go through your account sales rep, or by reaching out to our phone support team at (800) 391-3000.