comcast business suite security
1. Had comcast business suite security installed for 4+ years with no issue.... besides slowing it down to a snails pace while N360 running.
2. a few days ago it came up all shut off red X "subscription expired".
3 Phone call to comcast service .....transfered to Norton. both claim old account name VS new name conflict...no problem takaing my money though.....
4. norton tech attempts online session... reboots cause disconnect...despite giving phone #, never hear back from norton. Wait an hour.
5 I try to find and reload old comcast business security. NG
6. sign up for free APP NIS.
7. Load free NIS APP and will not validate... runs for half hour. Now NO internet connection... none... zero
8. only regain internet connection by uninstalling all norton products using control panel. Comcast instructions says to uninstall firewall and antivirus.
9. How to select XP uninstall AV and fire wall? do you mean TURN OFF XP firewall?????
I don't want to be on internet with no security with THIS my shop/business computer