Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.2K)

Most Recent
Endless T3 Restarts With No End in Sight

Since all conventional means of assistance have been proven a little fruitless, I’m hoping I can get some assistance using this method. For the las

Question

• Connectivity

Setup my cradlepoint and configure my static ip

The internet line to my building/apartment was disconnected and I need to set up my cradlepoint with connectionpro .. I also have a static ip address

Question

• Equipment (Modems,Gateways)

VoiceEdge app not working after update

As the title states, since the update last week I have nothing but problems. Calls ring once and end. Customer is not hanging up and no one else is an

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

modem/gateway reset credentials

I need a password reset for our gateway. Our old IT person changed it and we need to regain access.  Help!

Question

packet capture

Is there a way to do a packet capture on the Comcast Business modem? We are having an issue with a video conference system and the vendor wants to ca

Question

VOIP Failover

Hello - We're considering using our Comcast Internet as the primary network for a new VOIP implementation. My main concern is the ability to configur

Question

• Connectivity

You cannot depend on Comcast business to tell the truth or take responsibility for their mistakes

I am moving my business on Thursday, July 29. I went ahead and called Comcast business on July 12 to set up for installation at the new address for th

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Switching from business account to residential

I have a comcast business account and want to move to the residential Xfinity. The primary restriction is no (or minimal) disruption in internet servi

Question

missed calls - call history

What causes "missed calls" to be classified in the call history? Calls should be handled by my phone system and i can't think of a reason why they wo

Question

• Business Voice

Voicemail not playing when shop is closed

Hello, I own a pizza restaurant and often rely on voicemail messaging to inform customers when they call before or after hours. Or when we are closed

Question

• Business Voice

No more static IPv6 (now official?)

I just got a new modem last week (lightning strike), and noticed that I got a complete new IPv6 prefix. My static IPv4 addresses are still in place. A

Question

• IPV6

Spare Business Modem

Is there a possibility of having a spare comcast business modem (with static IP's). We have many sites in Houston and we need to ensure sites are up.

Question

CBR-T Rack Mount Brackets

Looking for rack mounting brackets for the CBR-T CGA4131. We use these modems at many locations - on our first install the technician grabbed a set of

Question

Comcast Business android app not working

I signed in and the app just says... This account has not had its services installed yet. But I do have them installed!!

Question

calls forwarded to phone can't leave voicemail

All calls forwarded to my phone can not leave a voicemail - itpicks up and then goes blank not allowing them to leave a message.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Office moving due to renovation, how to connect Business VoiceEdge phones?

Hello, Our office will soon perform renovation for about 1-2 months. By law, to do the flooring construction, we have to empty our office. We will

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge - Last Update from July 22nd, 2021 - interruption of service

We updated the VoiceEdge App today AM : since then we experience - all 22 phone units - the following: After you answer a phone call the call continue

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

W9

We at Enriched Living have a new AP Processing system we just implemented, We will need a W9 for  our new process. Can someone send over one ple

Question

Why is comcast holding phone numbers hostage so we can't port them out to a new carrier?

On June 25th of 2021 I started a simple port request to take all 13 phone numbers to another carrier. Well, Comcast only released 1 number and then is

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Moving business to a home - switch to residential Xfinity?

I am roughly halfway through a 2-year business internet plan, which I was forced to sign up for due to zoning regulations in my area. I will be closin

Question