Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
Installation of VVX 311

How to install Polycom VVX 311 in the office where already 4 phones installed and working. Thanks. 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller ID has wrong company

Our outgoing main number that shows for all phones in our business is showing the wrong information. I was told I am not able to update our main # thru the VoiceEdge.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

All phones in directory list export with MAC address

Hello is there a way to download all phones in the company and list their assigned user, MAC address, IP, extension, etc? Looking mainly for the extension and MAC addresses. Thanks.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Circular Hunt Group

Can someone tell me how to set up a circular hunt group? We are going from old PBX system to IP phones and I want to do a direct rollover. When someone is on line 1, line 2 rings, if someone is on line 1 and line 2 line 3 rings. It's only letting me do a regular hunt group which is asking me for how

Question

• Business Voice

Getting caller ID to display business name

Just as the title states, we make a lot of reminder calls, people are more likely to answer if they recognize the name. How can I change this? 

Question

• Business Voice

Caller ID not working on incoming calls to line 1 of 4

I have four business lines, all of which have caller ID enabled. For about a year caller ID on line 1 has not worked. When I receive a call, it doesn't give the phone number or any sort of message about the incoming caller. I've tried resetting the modem, restarting the phones, etc, but caller ID st

Question

• Business Voice

Call Forwarding does not go into Voicemail

Hey all, we are a business that has call forwarding setup for after-hours and Business VoiceEdge. We have rules setup so that if a call comes in to a hunt group and it is after normal hours of operation, the call get forwarded to a cell phone number not associated with Comcast.  The cell phone

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Contacts from VoiceEdge not showing on Polycom phone

I've looked all over the forums for a resolution and haven't found one - VoiceEdge app on the computer shows a full contact directory. The Polycom phone is empty with the only option to add a contact in the directory. Is this set up done through the phone or through the VoiceEdge software? 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to I send a DM to Comcast Business?

On other posts about a similar issue, the solution was to DM Comcast Business using the messaging icon on the top right of any forum page. However, I cannot find this icon.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom VVX 250 Web Configuration Utility....

I'm trying to gain access to the Web Config Utility on the Polycom VVX 250 handset, to attempt to import contacts directly to the handset, but it appears Comcast has set a password on the Admin account. I did some research and found that the default password may be 456, but that is not working.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

formal complaint

Since August 31, Comcast Business has failed to port my two telephone lines over from AT&T. This morning I receive an email that the lines have been ported.  I call the numbers and it is a Verizon message saying the number I have reached is not in service.  So now my customers can't r

Question

• Business Voice

Incoming Caller ID

Hi. I need inbound caller ID.  When a call comes in, I'd like to see who is calling.  Currently it just says "unknown" is calling.  Is there some setting my 3CX phone system (Grandstream GXW-4104 Gateway) needs? When I spoke with support, they told me there was "nothing that needs

Question

• Business Voice

Caller ID outgoing call does not display correct company name

Hello, the caller ID is showing the wrong name in outgoing calls. How can I get this fixed. I tried calling support but the person doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking.   Regards,  David 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Contacts from VoiceEdge to Poly phone and Cell phone app?

Is there a way to have the contact you put in VoiceEdge show up on your Poly phone and Cellphone app?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Reset Voicemail

Is there a way to reset a voicemail box? I am re-assigning the voicemail/number to a new employee and, of course, the previous user never deleted any vm's. Since there is no way to bulk delete, I had hoped to reset the box.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

10 to 15 days to add a number

I being told it takes 10 to 15 days to add a new phone number ( not port one in)  how is this a thing?  Don't folks add and remove users every day?  Why is it like this?  Why can't we make these changes ourselves? 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Conference room voicemail

We have an 'unassigned' phone that sits in a conference room. It has its own extension and phone number. There are 6 voicemails on it. How do I access the voicemails?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Transfer failed when trying to transfer a call and gets busy tone

We have a user who is consistently running into the same issue with their phone. This only happens with them and no one else in the office. Whenever we get a call and they try to transfer it, they get a busy tone for the person they are trying to transfer to. We have tried to transfer when no custom

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can we block an extension from the outside world?

Scammers have found the direct number that links to our paging system. We are now listening to the auto warranty scam about three time a week, and last week we had an offer for long term care insurance. Is there a way to disconnect the direct number from the extension that feeds the paging system?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Voice Edge App not ringing or updating call log

Since 10/7 my Voice Edge app will not update the call log or ring on the app. I have confirmed everything is set up correctly and have had a coworker call me and it will ring but won't update the log until I restart the App. When I do this I am seeing calls that came in but did not ring on my app.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®