Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Most Recent
Contract Copies

We need copies of our contracts for multiple accounts. How can we get these?

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Early termination charges??

I have to disconnect my service early due to moving. How do I get the early termination monthly charges waived? No other utility does anything like this when you stop service. The monthly fees are significant with a year or more left in the “contract”. I am extremely dissatisfied with Comcast’s resp

Question

What does it take to get a billing error fixed?

In June of 2021 I signed a Comcast Enterprise Services Sales Order Form to move our Business Voice Edge services to a new building, two blocks from our previous location. Our move was scheduled for August 2021. Due to delays with Comcast provisioning and ridiculous amounts of ineptitude, we final

Question

tracert fail 96.216.134.214

Hi, we have remote employees out of the country that can no longer VPN to our network. The tracert fails at 96.216.134.214 which is a comcast IP. How do we get this resolved?

Question

email flagged as spam

We are having tons of email flagged as spam in both directions with our Comcast Microsoft 365 email. It is causing huge issues.  We have gone through every setting we can think of.  When I email the Comcast support address provided, it gets bounced back and is not delivered.  I have

Question

Why are service disruptions so frequent?

Every few weeks our internet goes down. We run a retail business and cannot make sales. We contact the service center and they keep telling us we need to upgrade our service or change our contract or need to have a service appointment. Sometimes they deny it is down. Sometimes they send a person w

Question

contract end date

Hi there. I'm trying to figure out my contract end date. Can somebody please supply a link? I can't seem to find the information anywhere. Thanks

Question

Change Primary Account Manager

We need to do this in preparation for an upcoming business transition. Would a Comcast employee please reply to this so I can reach out privately.

Question

Loyalty Department Closed Weekends

I wanted to make a change to my business internet service.  When I call in, and choose to Change my account, I am told "The call center is closed".   It would not let me choose any way to talk to a human.  On a whim, I called back and told the IVR that I wanted to UPGRADE my

Question

Potential Transfer from Business to Xfinity

My current Business contract is up, and I'm considering moving to Xfinity residential, but I haven't been able to get ahold of someone to give me residential options and pricing. Any help appreciated.

Question

You don't have permission to access "http://business.comcast.com/account/"[Edited: "Language"]????

Was updating accounts, users, voiceedge, then You don't have permission to access "http://business.comcast.com/account/" on this server. Reference #18.cc427568.1648035992.18bb22e0 Seriously,<EDIT: Language>Comcast?? I am on your internet using your router and static IP. I am not about to res

Question

duplicate e-mails

Why am I receiving 2 emails every time you send something? The Security Edge Activity Report is absolutely useless in my inbox.  I delete more emails from nyou than anyone else.  What seems to be the problem with your emailing system? Make it stop.

Question

Cancelling service doesn't cancel service

Hello, I had been having issues with my service for a very long time. Comcast couldn't fix the problems, and in a last ditch effort to try and fix them, we were going to up the speed to 1gig. They were scheduled to come out on a Wednesday. I cleared my schedule, but they didn't show up. Thursday

Question

Tax Exempt Status

Hello, We are a 501(C)3 and are tax-exempt.  Where can I send out tax-exempt documents, or find the documents we need to complete to be marked as tax-exempt? 

Question

Charged After Canceling Service

Hello, On December 3, we canceled our Comcast business service. However, it has just come to my attention that our account is continuing to be charged for the past 4 months.  Could someone please assist with this?  I have not had any luck with calling in to a customer service represent

Question

Comcast Business transferred to residential

I just recently signed up for a Comcast business account . Unfortunately the business didn’t workout the way I wanted it to. I need to transfer my business account into a residential account. Can someone help me with this?

Question

cusadmin 10 failed log-ins

I have been trying to log into my admin tool for 2 years. Every time I try to log in it for the first time, whether it is 24 hours or a month, it says I have 10 failed log in attempts and locks me out for 5 minutes, or it says it does, I can't really tell.  I have spent 5 hours on the phone tr

Question

False statements on service availability

I am a Comcast business customer and have been looking for a new property. Im my search, the criteria has been availability of Comcast services. I recently found a property and checked availability online for the address and was presented with service options. Prior to going under contract for the p

Question

Accepted Solution

Thinking of switching to residential

I have about another year left in my business contract, but have been tempted by the gigabit speeds available on residential connections. The fact that such a connection will fit my needs for remote work and costs about the same as I'm paying now has me thinking of switching. I had a few question

Question

New service address

Start a new service at a new address

Question