Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.3K)

Most Recent
Power Outage Hurricane IDA

Our phone and internet has been down for almost 3 weeks. This is hurting our business! It was supposed to get up and running on Sept. 14th, Sept. 15th

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Assistance with Comcast Business Account ACH/Vendor form setup

If you would like to setup Comcast Business as a vendor in your Accounts Payable system to enable you to easily pay your account beginning with 9 or 7

Question

Assistance with Comcast Business Account misapplied payments

Does your Comcast Business account number begin with 9 or 7 and have a missing payment? Does it have a payment that is posted to your account in error

Question

Assistance with Comcast Business Account refunds

Does your Comcast Business account number begin with 9 or 7 and have a credit balance? Are you looking to have the balance returned to you via paper c

Question

Promised $200.00 Gift Card

Promised $200.00 Gift Card been told the card is in the mail each time I call in. I have given a different address  because the first  They

Question

I need to view my past bills on 2020

Please help me download bills from March 2020 to November 2020. I can view and download my bills from December 2020. Thanks! Edit: Removed persona

Question

I need a utility clearance letter to vacate a road

Hello, We are trying to vacate a road on a residential property. I need a utility clearance letter from Comcast stating they have no objection to

Question

Expired Promotional Visa Card

Hi, Just found out that my Visa promotional card ($300) expired on 7/21. Is there any way it could be reissued? -Harold

Question

Can't change billing address

We have several Comcast accounts linked, on one of them we are unable to change the billing address. The option simply does not exist online unlike th

Question

Issue with Trouble Call fee that was not authorized

Trouble call was necessary to solve comcast edge equipment issue (battery and backup not working).  Customer service did not mention a fee and t

Question

Commercial trouble call - 99.95?? When your service is having issues?? Really??

Wow--we are off to a rocky start--service was up and down for 3 days.  Called in a case, online tech decided that a site visit was necessary to

Question

Opened a ticket that was sent to tier 2 and no response despite being promised call backs

Opened ticket that was escalated to tier 2 friday. was advised 24-48 hour resolution. Ridiculous, but whatever. called in saturday and was promised mu

Question

ComcastPaymentCenter login problem

This is the second time this year my account on ComcastPaymentCenter.com is dead. I called customer service a month ago to get it reset. But the log

Question

ptr request

i need to set up a reverse DNS (ptr), i have called Comcast tech support but they did not know what am i talking about, i was wondering who do i need

Question

W9

We are managing 2 different account for (1) account [Edited: "Personal Information"]  and (2) [Edited: "Personal Information"] Philadephia PA 19

Question

Switch Comcast Business to Residential

Who can I call or contact to change my Comcast business account to a residential one? We are no longer using the account for business, and now want t

Question

You cannot depend on Comcast business to tell the truth or take responsibility for their mistakes

I am moving my business on Thursday, July 29. I went ahead and called Comcast business on July 12 to set up for installation at the new address for th

Question

Switching from business account to residential

I have a comcast business account and want to move to the residential Xfinity. The primary restriction is no (or minimal) disruption in internet servi

Question

Comcast Business android app not working

I signed in and the app just says... This account has not had its services installed yet. But I do have them installed!!

Question

W9

We at Enriched Living have a new AP Processing system we just implemented, We will need a W9 for  our new process. Can someone send over one ple

Question