Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (223)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Closed

business closed but comcast refusing to close account

Hello! Our company has closed down. I called Comcast last week to request cancellation of our account, and also told them I had a letter from the mana

Question

• Billing & Customer Service

Accepted Solution

Closed

Copy of Contract or Contract End Date

Hello. I have been searching for quite a while to try to find a copy of the contract for my account or, at the very least, when the contract end date

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Close a Business Account

How does one go about closing up a business account? Contacted via telephone back on March 18th 2018 to shutter account. The business is closed and ha

Question

Accepted Solution

Complaint

Is there somewhere that I can file a complaint?

Question

Accepted Solution

Remove offline devices to free reserved ip addresses

How do I remove offline devices which has reserved IP addresses? I have several IP addresses which I want to re-use, but am unable to because they are

Question

Accepted Solution

Looking for an update on my order for service

I placed an order for service on August 14th with Nasir Jones. He stated he should no something by the 18th or 19th of August. Since the date of my or

Question

Accepted Solution

Multiple phone calls to cancel business account but no one answers the phone

I have tried to call 800-391-3000 number over the last 4 days. I have tried 18 times over those days. (Yes, literally 18 times.) Every time is the sam

Question

Accepted Solution

IVR / Voice Menu Issues & Other Issues

On May 13, 2020, I was having issues with my internet connectivity and tried to call in for tech support. On seven separate attempts, the IVR told me

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't download bill

I'm signed up for ecobilling (business). Every month I come on and download our bill, but this month that option doesn't seem to be available anywhere

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast Business Contract Renewal

I am just curious how Comcast handles renewal of the Business Internet Contract........ is it automatic or do they contact us?

Question

Accepted Solution

'Payment Did Not Process Successfully' notification does not guide me to a solution

My Accounts Payable Department staff have made three recent attempts to pay our account, using the MyAccount page for Comcast Business Class.  Each ti

Question

Accepted Solution

Tried to cancel, got screwed, was told 3 times a supervisor would call me and none EVER has.

Signed up for Comcast business in my new shop in August of last year (because I have been a very loyal customer for more than 10 years at home and spe

Question

Accepted Solution

Early termination

I have seen some similar posts to my issue.  My business has gone under, we ran out of money essentially and couldn't afford to continue.  Comcast are

Question

Accepted Solution

Moving out of service area. Still Have to pay ETF??

We have been a long-time customer of comcast business and avid supporter. We are moving to a different city that doesn't have comcast, so we called to

Question

Accepted Solution

LINK ACCOUNTS

I'm trying to link my four other accounts to my business account. this message pops up on each and every one.  "The account number entered may be inva

Question

Accepted Solution

Customer Service Chat Or Email - Get With It

It is completely ridiculous that the biggest cable provider in the country cannot provide a simple email or chat customer service option. The help pag

Question

Accepted Solution

Security PIN - Service Requests

We have already had two Tickets/Service Requests to resend the Security PIN.- CR525591946 11/10/2015- CR521768519 10/30/2015 They promised to send it

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't log on to comcast web site

I'm unable to sign on to the comcast web page (billing, forums, etc.) from the site with the Comcast internet service.  I've tried multiple computers

Question

Accepted Solution

Early Termination Disconnect Fee

Hello,I have been a COMCAST business customer for the last 8 years starting in Baltimore, MD and now in Florida for the last 4 years. I'm trying to te

Question

Accepted Solution

Renewal and can't get same rate as a new customer???

I have been a loyal Comcast Business customer for 6 years. My most recent 2 year agreement is about to expire and I need to renew. Can someone please

Question