Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (95)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Need new cable boxes and remotes

Our cable boxes for the office televisions are 6 years old. Is there a way for Comcast to send me 2 new boxes and remotes and allow me to ship back the old units with a return label enclosed? label to return the old ones along with the remotes? Thanks for helping Comcast folks we don't get good help

Question

• Equipment & Programming

Pinned

03/02/2022 - Known TV Issue

***Update*** This issue should now be resolved for all impacted customer. If needed, please refresh your tv box and try again. Thank you again for your patience as we worked to resolve this. ***Original Post*** We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Comcast Business TV se

Question

Sports and Entertainment Package

@ComcastBusiness - I just spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon with support (the people were extremely nice and tried to help, but even they couldn't get to this information). They keep sending me what my total package currently is with other packages for comparison.  All I

Question

Do Comcast Business subscribers get any of the Peacock TV "Premium" Services

I understand that Xfinity consumers get access to Peacock TV Premium services. Do Comcast Business customers enjoy the same privilege?

Question

Business AND Residential at same address

I work out of my house and have a business internet account, therefore, my address shows as a business location. I would like to open a residential television account at the same address (my home) but keep getting conflicting information between the Business and Residential customer service departme

Question

Business TV

Is it still the case that a Comcast Business customer can't cancel the TV part of the plan? The only answer I've found for this question was from 5 years ago.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Streaming channels do not work

I pay for extended sports channel programming in order to provide as many NCAA and especially SEC sports programs as possible for my restaurant clientele. The first problem I had was during the college baseball season when we were supposed to get games on SEC+ streaming services, but the channels n

Question

security boxes for around the cable boxes?

In our center, the members turn the televisions off with the cable box which is attached to the wall. the wall mounts are now loose as well as the cable boxes in the mounts.  Is there any type of acrylic security box that is offered (from comcast or an alternative site/business) that we can ge

Question

When using the remote app it says no devices were found

Trying to set up the xfinity remote app to control our 8 boxes on our comcast business account. We just had our service reinstated after being able to reopen. First thing that seems odd is we have two styles of boxes. we have 5 of the Pace PX022ANM and 3 of the PXD01ANI. I notice only PXD01ANI have

Question

How much is the cable box if you can't return it?

Lost cable box I have everything else

Question

Public -vs- Private Commercial TV

My boss has asked me to look for ways to save the company money.First off I can not find a way online to cancel two boxes we are no longer using.Second when I look at our account it says we have Public TV Viewing, this is not correct, we are an office and the only places we have cable TV boxes insta

Question

Xfinity Stream for Business thinks we are Offsite

It has been two weeks since Xfinity Stream for Business has worked for us after running for years without an issues. Trying this support route since half the time the Support people don't even know what Xfinity Stream for Business is. We get the message, "Please connect to your business WiFi. Due to

Question

Ref code S0a00 - ONE MOMENT PLEASE this channel should be available shortly.

At the resturant, we have 4 Comcast boxes. They all say the same error message on the T.V. "ONE MOMENT PLEASE This channel should be available shortly. Ref code S0a00" Checking out Comcast online - it says there is no problem at the location. There is 100% a problem. The only thing I noticed is that

Question

Billing for no service

Has anyone else had the issue of closing an account and receiving escalating bills for MONTHS?  I have called repeatedly and am now told I should receive a call on Thursday, because the department I need does not have phones.........????  Seriously....is better business bureau the only available opt

Question

Construction Division - HELP!

Hello, I am located in Baltimore, MD (city), and have been trying endlessly to get in contact with someone for a quote to move a power pole in a rear alleyway. My local electric service company (BGE) has told me that there are Comcast wires above and below ground, they will need to be moved but I NE

Question

Not All TV Boxes are showing in the app!

We have an install that have 25 boxes. Due to the volume it had to be install as 16 on a primary account number and 9 additional boxes in a child account. I can only see the original 16 boxes on the remote app. How can the app be updated to recognize all current boxes. They are all working. Thanks T

Question

Remote app doesn't show cable boxes

When I log into the remote app with our business credentials, it doesn't show the cable boxes for our plan. It shows three boxes named Bedroom, Guestroom, and Master Bedroom. I'm not sure where it's getting those cable boxes from though. We have four cable boxes and we definitely never named any of

Question

You cannot stream Business TV without Xfinity business wifi - be aware before signing up!

Be awre when thinking of taking business TV with Comcast. Unless you also take business wifi then you can only view if sitting in front of the TV!  Of course no one points this out when signing up.Although it says business customers can stream via a remote pc or apple device using the app, when you

Question

Closed

Video Insertion

We have an ATX video insertion box installed by Comcast at the 300+ unit apartment building I work at. Some units are not getting the video signal to their units and I think the signal needs re balancing. Who can I contact to get service on this device?Regular business service numbers do not know wh

Question

Streaming not working with new X1 install

Had X1 installed today for our business.. Can't get streaming to work on the PC app or Roku..Seems like it thinks we don't have a subscription..Where do I go from here?Thanks!

Question