Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (979)

Most Recent
Softphone problems

Hello, We're experiencing 3 main issues with the new softphone: 1. In some cases the desk phone will ring but the softphone will not. This is intermi

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Incoming calls go directly to voicemail

When calls are transferred to me, or people try to dial directly, they are routed directly to my voicemail after the phone rings for a fraction of a s

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Accepted Solution

voiceedge desktop app microphone settings

I'm trying to connect my bluetooth headset for use with the VoiceEdge desktop app. Under settings, it finds my headset under speakers, but it does not

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

lightning bolt on polycom display

Is there a way to remove lightning bolt and video icon on Polycom BVE phone?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Missing ring sound with outbound calls

This happens on some phones on some days (not all phones and not every time). Dial number and on the receiving end it's ringing, but the person initi

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

The Pepper Restaurant

We have been having problems with the phone dropping calls

Question

• Business Voice

Mobile phone number already in use

We recently moved one of our employees from one assigned number in our office to another. When he tried to change the settings in his mobile app, the

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How do I forward a voicemail to another extension using the phone?

Voicemail left on wrong extension, need to forward the message to another extension using the phone (volunteer at desk does not have access the the on

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Require a Distinctive Ring option for Business VoiceEdge ® Hunt Groups

We have several hunt groups defined in our organization and really need the functionality of a distinctive ring for the hunt group. In searching the

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Call Queue/Hunt Group Issues

I've got a few issues I need some suggestions on. I was able to add users to our Hunt Group, but I can't add users to my call queue. So, some people a

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to get a credit for cancelled service

I have called multiple times and have yet to receive a credit I was promised. This last lady I spoke with just repeated herself saying her same state

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast will not refund my account

I called and cancelled my phone service in December but Ben failed to do put in the disconnection correctly even though he had me sign a new document

Question

• Business Voice

Checking voicemail from a remote location

Often when I call the office to check voicemail I receive a message "service not working" and am unable to listen to voicemail

Question

• Business Voice

Incoming callers do not hear ringing, only dead air

On the days that I work from home I forward the office phones to my cell phone. I have had numerous clients report that when they call the office (an

Question

• Business Voice

How to turn off *21 (star21) forward all calls to voicemail

Hey all,   I'm trying to figure out a way to set our night mode like we did on our old carrier. We would call forward the calls to last line in

Question

• Business Voice

Change Name on Phone display

We have a new employee with the company and I'm trying to get his name to display correctly on the phone display. We have a Polycom system and I've ma

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant

Issues uploading MP3 for Auto attendant. I am receiving an Error message. I am finding that many people are having this problem. Please advise!

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

ATT calls not coming in

ATT calls are not coming in to our Comast business line, sporadic with some calls arriving. Verizon, other carrier calls seem to be fine

Question

• Business Voice

Issues setting up Mobility

I saw numerous posts with the same issue, but it appears most were answered via a PM.   I am trying to setup Mobility and not having much luck.&

Question

• Business Voice

changing phone subnet address

We have both voice and data on the same subnet address. Is it possible to separate the networks and what will happen to the phones if I change the su

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®