Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (979)

Most Recent
phone solutions for virtual office

We're likely going to be changing from a physical office environment to a virtual office environment where everyone will be working from home. We're

Question

• Business Voice

THE DESKTOP APP IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FOR ENTIRE OFFICE - 20 +USERS

We start experiencing today PM big issues: - the calls are coming and we cannot answer thru the desktop app - we reset the app and it shows that we we

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't talk to a human

If you're thinking about changing, DON'T DO IT! It took me 15 minutes to get a human to help me.  Sometimes you call one of our stores and it te

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom VVX 501 HD - Turn off Network alerts/beeps

Hello, I have a coworker that works from home and has her physical Polycom VVX 501HD phone with her. She has frequent network outages overnight, whic

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

I have called 4 times in past 2 hours and been hung up on everytime

Need to talk to someone on changing hours that phone rings in office and been hung up on 4 times now

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Soo many problems with the Voice Edge App

I have many questions but my main one is, why would you make us use this Voice Edge app when it has soo many issues? And here are just a few: My audio

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller Id Error

We have had staff changes and every time I attempt to change the Caller ID name under settings I am getting an area. This is happening under multiple

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Need phone set-up for desk sharing

We've run out of desks, so we need to move from our traditional VoiceEdge system to a system where people aren't assigned 1:1 to a phone. What solutio

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't leave message after voicemail greeting

The caller can hear the greeting but then cannot leave a message, it immediately cuts off. We have tried re-recording the message but that doesn't he

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

User Cannot Hang Up Calls.

We have a user running VoiceEdge (Version: 1.37.0) on their Windows 10 computer (Running Latest Update(s)) who said they have an intermittent issue wh

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge App not working

Since being forced to use the new VoiceEdge App I have had nothing but problems, it is the most unfriendly user app that I have ever used to date. I

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Business voice

Why i cant inabled or disabled of international calling from comcast business app directly replaced request it from customer services every time

Question

• Business Voice

Direct to Voicemail Transfer on Business VoiceEdge App

Now that consultative transfer has been added, we are still not sure how to send a call to an extension's voicemail It used to be done by doing *55 th

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

VoiceEdge Desktop App Dialpad Not Working for entering a conference code after inital dialin

I am trying to use my VoiceEdge Desktop App to dial into a conference call, but it doesnt recognize my conf code when I hit conf. code numbers on dial

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Be Anywhere voicemail messages being recorded on my iPhone voicemail, NOT the app voicemail

When a call comes to my iPhone from my work's Comcast Business line and I cannot answer it, it registers in the app with an alert that a call came in

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

email address select is already registered

I created an account for a generic supervisor user. Before assigning them an extension I activated the account and logged into the app.  There w

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller ID/CNAM

When we dial out to customers, our number does not show up with our Business Name on their phones with Caller ID. We cannot find an area of the webpa

Question

• Business Voice

Can a deleted voicemail be recovered?

I deleted a voicemail which I need to recover. How?

Question

• Business Voice

VoicedEdge Softphone Alternatives

After getting bounced around calls a number of times looking for SIP information to use for a 3rd party softphone app, I received an engineer who said

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

import contacts from a csv file to a personal directory

I am trying to import contacts into the personal directory from a csv file. I have tried all the methods mentioned on the message board and have not b

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®