Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.1K)

Most Recent
How can I transfer a caller directly to employee's voicemail?

I have tried pushing TRANSFER on Polycom phone then entering 55 ext number and # and it did not work. I even tried 55 0XXX then # since we have 3 digit extension numbers. When any of this is done, I get an operator voice saying that number is not in service.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Hold audio file settings

We've created an audio track to play for our customers while on hold, the audio has a mixture of speech and music. I've mixed the file out as both wav and mp3, but every time I upload the file via the portal, it appears to get re-encoded and compressed. The result being, that the "Ss" in the speech

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

BLF Entries Disappeared on Phone w/ Sidecar

I am an administrator. My Polycom desk phone has a sidecar. I removed a user account yesterday in the portal and all of the entries on my desk phone and side car disappeared. I thought this was a result of the screen updating to resort the names still on my BLF list, but they never came back up.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Cannot enter E911 information....

I start the desktop application. I sign in and can see all the details in the background behind the E911 popup and it is all good. BUT I CANNOT CONFIRM MY ADDRESS WHEN ENTERED INTO E911......I have called in about this previously. I am stuck on multiple users accounts. I am not DAFT as I am 30 year

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Voicemail -"The mailbox number that you are trying to reach is not in servce."

I am having an issue with my voicemail on my business mobile phone. When I call my voicemail, or when someone else calls and it goes to voicemail, the system message says "the mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service, goodbye." and hangs up. Please help. I've called customer service

Question

• Business Voice

New Portal Experience is Terrible!

I can't switch between locations to manage BVE features. Looks better, but is almost totally useless at the moment.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

No Audio for Automated Attendant when line is dialed

I've set up my automated attendant greeting and configured my routing options. When my direct line is dialed, there is no audio for my recording and instead gives a general voicemail greeting. What steps did I miss? I also wanted to know if there was a way to configure call forwarding to cell pho

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Voice Edge Select, [Edited: "Language"] quality of outgoing greeting message

We had our outgoing voicemail greeting professional recording. The file sound perfect. When we upload to Comcast Business, it sounds horrible. The quality is terrible. I have seen numerous reports of this issue with no resolution, unfortunately not before paying for the service. Please advice. They

Question

• Business Voice

Time & Holiday Schedules and How They Interact with Call Forwarding Selective Rules

Currently for our main hunt group, we have a "Business Hours" rule tied to our business hours schedule and an "After Hours" Rule with the time schedule set to "All day every day". I tried adding a new rule tied to a new time schedule (outside of the "Business Hours" schedule for testing purposes) b

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Installation of VVX 311

How to install Polycom VVX 311 in the office where already 4 phones installed and working. Thanks. 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller ID has wrong company

Our outgoing main number that shows for all phones in our business is showing the wrong information. I was told I am not able to update our main # thru the VoiceEdge.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

All phones in directory list export with MAC address

Hello is there a way to download all phones in the company and list their assigned user, MAC address, IP, extension, etc? Looking mainly for the extension and MAC addresses. Thanks.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Circular Hunt Group

Can someone tell me how to set up a circular hunt group? We are going from old PBX system to IP phones and I want to do a direct rollover. When someone is on line 1, line 2 rings, if someone is on line 1 and line 2 line 3 rings. It's only letting me do a regular hunt group which is asking me for how

Question

• Business Voice

Getting caller ID to display business name

Just as the title states, we make a lot of reminder calls, people are more likely to answer if they recognize the name. How can I change this? 

Question

• Business Voice

Caller ID not working on incoming calls to line 1 of 4

I have four business lines, all of which have caller ID enabled. For about a year caller ID on line 1 has not worked. When I receive a call, it doesn't give the phone number or any sort of message about the incoming caller. I've tried resetting the modem, restarting the phones, etc, but caller ID st

Question

• Business Voice

Call Forwarding does not go into Voicemail

Hey all, we are a business that has call forwarding setup for after-hours and Business VoiceEdge. We have rules setup so that if a call comes in to a hunt group and it is after normal hours of operation, the call get forwarded to a cell phone number not associated with Comcast.  The cell phone

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Contacts from VoiceEdge not showing on Polycom phone

I've looked all over the forums for a resolution and haven't found one - VoiceEdge app on the computer shows a full contact directory. The Polycom phone is empty with the only option to add a contact in the directory. Is this set up done through the phone or through the VoiceEdge software? 

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

How to I send a DM to Comcast Business?

On other posts about a similar issue, the solution was to DM Comcast Business using the messaging icon on the top right of any forum page. However, I cannot find this icon.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Polycom VVX 250 Web Configuration Utility....

I'm trying to gain access to the Web Config Utility on the Polycom VVX 250 handset, to attempt to import contacts directly to the handset, but it appears Comcast has set a password on the Admin account. I did some research and found that the default password may be 456, but that is not working.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

formal complaint

Since August 31, Comcast Business has failed to port my two telephone lines over from AT&T. This morning I receive an email that the lines have been ported.  I call the numbers and it is a Verizon message saying the number I have reached is not in service.  So now my customers can't r

Question

• Business Voice