Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (979)

Most Recent
Returning numbers ported to another vendor in error

Recently I was requested to port three numbers, one from each of three related sites, from Comcast in to Mitel. Two numbers successfully ported (took

Question

• Business Voice

Can I disable the Do Not Disturb feature for select users?

We have a call circle set up, but some users are stuck with more calls than others. I want to disable the ability for select users to put their phones

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Windows 10 VoiceEdge App Headset Mic Stops Working after 1 call

I'm currently on VoiceEdge version 1.38.0 and have been using the app consistently for the last 1.5 years without issue. My problem started just th

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Recent calls not showing in app

The app has stopped showing calls at all. Can you please help me?

Question

• Business Voice

Accepted Solution

Moving account from Business to Residential

Hello, I'm recently retired, and no longer need Comcast Business service. I would like to explore transferring to residential Internet and Voice s

Question

• Business Voice

can i run a report on incoming calls

We have different phone numbers for each location. We answer the calls at a central location. Can we run a report to see what lines are being called i

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't add deleted user back into system

Hi. I'm having an issue trying to assign users to phones. I can't re-add users after they have been deleted. It says the email already exists even tho

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Move Call From Desk Phone

Is there a way to move a call that has been answered on a desk phone to another device such as a cell phone or the VoiceEdge soft phone? I didn't see

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Apple AirPods and VoiceEdge Soft Phone

Is there any reason why 1st generation Apple AirPods would not work with the VoiceEdge software on a PC? The AirPods are paired correctly. They work w

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Importing contacts from .csv doesn't work

When I try to import contacts per the instructions I get Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. File contains invalid phone numbers.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Mobile App Phone Management functions lost with latest update

We are having the same problem as another poster with the Comcast Business App after the most recent Update on the iphone Comast Business Mobile App.

Question

• Business Voice

App features are missing

Hello, My features are missing from my comcast business app. I am not able to view my voicemails, setup call forwarding, or anything.

Question

• Business Voice

how do I setup an after hours message for my personal voicemail?

How do I setup an after hours message for my personal voicemail? I don't see a way to have an alternate message play on my personal voicemail when we

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Call Transfer Failed

Multiple phones in my company will randomly say transfer failed when transferring a call. Nothing specifically triggers this. I saw a few other users

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Poly Trio 8500

Hi, I saw that the 8500 is now be offered, can i use this in connection with their Poly Visual+ or teams? It says you can online, but unsure if setup

Question

• Business Voice

group sms from app?

Looking for a solution to send group sms messages to 100+ employees through our business voice edge. Any ideas? Thanks

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

New VoiceEdge User Registration

Trying to register a new Voice user, but every time I try to add a new user, I get the message "The email address selected is already registered, plea

Question

• Business Voice

Comcast Small Business Voice

Two numbers were ported from AT&T to Comcast Small Business Voice. Incoming calls are not being received because the landline phone is not ringing

Question

• Business Voice

We have the Business Trunk Voice Service (PRI) and we can't make international calls

We have the Business Trunk Voice Service (PRI) and we can't make international calls. I just called into tech support (twice) and told them this and

Question

• Business Voice

Voiceedge Desktop app doesn't work

i cannot get the voiceedge windows app to work at all I am just stuck in an endless login loop. its really frustrating as we were promised this featu

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®