Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.1K)

Most Recent
Message Indicator Light Stays On

The message indicator light remains on on the phone (polycom 250) even after voicemail has been deleted through the my account portal. Voice portal box on phone is empty. We have rebooted the phone several times and cannot get the light to turn off.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Move number/extension to a different phone

I have a phone that is not functioning properly. I would like to move that extension over to a different device that is not being used.  Is there an easy way to achieve that? Thanks, Luke

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Accepted Solution

Unable to Call Forward Always my number to out of state number

I'm am trying to Call Forward Always to an out of state phone # (New Jersey (201 area code) and I get a busy signal. If I enter a local number to forward to, (Texas - 281 or 832) it works. I've called into support and they don't know why and have escalated the issue to Tier 2. (Ticket # CR 030814734

Question

• Business Voice

robo calls

ok. here's the deal. we are constantly getting robo calls at the shop. they're ALWAYS identified by just a city/town and state. i have NEVER had a call identified that way that wasn't a robocall. i can't possibly be the onl;y business with this issue. i've tried signing up for nomorobo, but that s

Question

• Business Voice

I don't need Mobility Voice features -- can I change to standard Business Voice?

Hi, I was told by a sales rep that only my first two voice lines (out of 5) could be standard "Business Voice" lines @ $30/mo... and my subsequent 3rd, 4th, and 5th lines had to be "Mobility Voice" lines @ $45/mo (even though we don't need or use any of the Mobillity features). We have an internal

Question

• Business Voice

disable DND

Our employees are activating DND when they shouldn't be. Is it possible to deactivate the DND feature? We are using the Polycom VVX 311 HD

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Move business phone number to residential

Who do I need to work contact in order to move my business phone number to my residential xfinity account? Can someone supply contact info for the department I need. Thank you

Question

• Business Voice

Save button not working in Auto Attendant Edit - how to bypass?

I need to edit an auto attendant and the save and continue button is not working. I tried different browsers and different PCs and same issue. Until fixed, is there a way to edit an auto attendant greeting? I need to upload a new file for the greeting.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Business App Problem

Today, using the Comcast Business App on my Android phone, (Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Android 12), I was asked to sign in to my account (which I have not had to do in a long time). I did so, but the app would not open. There is no error message. It just sits there. I tried to uninstall and reinstall t

Question

• Business Voice

Support Via Email?

Can someone post a current email address to contact sales? We want to explore upgrade options and feel it best to use email.

Question

• Business Voice

change user's voicemail

I am trying to change a user's voicemail password as they have left the company and we have hired new so I do not have access to the old password. please help

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

custom greeting

I'm trying to change our personal greeting and it just keeps saying "We're sorry, but we are not able to update your information right now. I even tried just changing it to a standard greeting and I get the same error message. Please help!

Question

• Business Voice

Caller ID

We are having an issue when we call out from any phone in the bank the caller ID on the recipients phone shows as "Group A". I've called to have this changed but nothing was fixed and I cant find anything online on how to change it. Thoughts? This is on a Business Voice Edge phone system

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

BVE - Paging - OTT

Hi there, we are currently an 'Over-the-Top' customer in one of our locations that has a warehouse with an existing amplifier and speaker system. In recently years we replaced the analog phones in that location with the BVE Product. Since then, we have missed our over-head paging solution. Upo

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Automated Attendant - Toggle on/off?

There are instances where we need to pick up a call right away (like for a verification code for example). In these instances, is there a way to turn the automated attendant off just for a minute and then easily turn it back on? Please let me know ASAP.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Add existing email address to VoiceEdge users

I attempted to add a new Service User to our VoiceEdge account. When I clicked the button to send the invitation, it generated an error. The user received the invitation and activated their account, but they are not listed as one of the VoiceEdge users. Now I can't re-invite them to the account, b

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Caller ID

Hello folks - question - our system currently displays our main number as the caller ID when you call out from all phones in our system. Each phone has it's own direct dial phone number - is there a way to make the caller ID phone number displayed match the actual callers phone instead of our generi

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Port RCF/RACF Number

Hello, Years ago we had Comcast set us up with the ability to use an existing (Verizon) phone number we had set up in a different section of town. At that time we were told that Comcast was unable to port the number to an actual Comcast Voice number and instead were given the option to use Remote C

Question

• Business Voice

How can we see which extension ( user) is on line – busy so we do not transfer a line?

Hi, We have Comcast Business Voiceedge. How can we see which extension ( user) is on line – busy so we do not transfer a line? Thank you in advance.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

PHONES ARE DOWN , VOP HAS BEEN RESTARTED BUT NOTHING STILL NO PHONE SERVICE

Is there another way to contact Comast support, I currently do not have a cell phone near me and our phones are down . There is also no way to chat with  on Comcast website it says chat availability hours  may vary ???!!!  Please help.

Question

• Business Voice