Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.1K)

Most Recent
adding SIP devices

I am trying to find out how tow add SIP devices on Voiceedge. My goal is to direct the call flow from one extension to a cell phone number however this doesn't appear to be an option on the manager dashboard

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Our business line is going to the National Suicide Hotline.

We have had several clients today say that when they tried to call our business they get the National Suicided Hotline. We can not get any help from Comcast.

Question

• Business Voice

Parts of Portal Down?

When trying to navigate to manage one of our sites' BVE Manager, under the Dashboard, I keep getting "An error occurred", or when navigating using the side bar for things such as Automated Attendants, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." I've tried in different browsers with the

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Voicemail Issues

I have to start with I am incredibly disappointed with the voice service. I got the ol' bait and switch when my rep told me the business phone had all of the features as ooma.  What he didn't tell me is I had to pay extra. With that said I got voicemail but I am having a couple of problems:

Question

• Business Voice

Change my caller id

How can I Change my caller id

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Panasonic KX-TPA60 Wireless DECT Handset

We have this cordless on our account. It recently died and we are being sent a replacement and I requested a better quality cordless phone with bluetooth capability so we can connect a bluetooth wireless headset. I was told that wasn’t possible because this is the only cordless phone compatible with

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

comcast business be anywhere not ringing through on iPhone

A few months ago my "be anywhere" feature suddenly stopped ringing through on my iPhone. The banner pops up to show an incoming call, but I cannot answer it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application, removing and adding the phone, and do not disturb is not turned on. Additionally,

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

dial tone stutter

Our Comcast Business voice line has a dial tone stutter which is making our fire alarm flag a communication alert. Please advise what I need to do to get the stutter removed.

Question

• Business Voice

RE: BVE TIPS

Is BLF not available on VVX311 either? Unable to figure out set up.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Unable to set outgoing callerID

I am unable to set outgoing callerID on our phones. We used to be able to do this per user, but that option is not available anymore. I found the article about call masking, but my console does not have the options for that. We need the ability to change the outgoing callerID from our phones.&nb

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Microphone and speakers can't be changed mid-call and the app forgets my settings

I'm having a problem with the desktop app for Windows where if I try to change my speaker OR microphone at any point in the call, the app no longer recognizes ANY of the microphones. This lasts the duration of the call - if I try to change anything about my audio settings, the app kills my mic and I

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Assistance with porting phone numbers. I have been opening tickets with support for 45 days.

I have been trying to port phone numbers from my old carrier, but the support team have not been able to complete this after various requests for the last month and a half.

Question

• Business Voice

Overhead Paging System

I'm looking into the best way to go about this: our shop currently uses Comcast Voice with their Polycom phones. However, we're looking into some sort of option to integrate an intercom/paging system throughout the shop.  Setting up speakers in the shop, so we're able to page to the speakers a

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Change Display Name on Phone Screen

We have Polycom VVX 411 HD and recently replaced an employee. I have changed the name in the portal Directory, but it is not reflected on the actual phone display.  What else needs to be done to get the phones to show the new name?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Can't assign new user to existing extension with no user attached to it

I moved my phone to new employee's office and made a new user account for him but when I go to assign the extension of the phone to him it doesn't seem to take, it will show a spinning circle like it's doing something and just get stuck.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

SPAM calls on overhead paging

Several times per week our company receives spam calls of some kind that are dialing directly into our overhead paging system. This, of course, is quite disruptive.  Is there any way to put a filter on that line so that it can only receive calls from our internal numbers?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Tell if a remote employee has DND turned on

For a call that comes into our receptionist we would like transfer the call to an employee that is available to take a call immediately.   Is there a way if an employee that is working remotely has their DND enabled?   Can you enable the busy lamp (or something similar) for an emplo

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

shared call apperance

How do I find this feature? I've looked everywhere (obviously not if I can't find it). I googled how to, but the instructions on how to do it are old as when we first switched to this phone system a few months ago there was a system update per our tech.

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Configuring Phones to Send People to Hold

I need my main business line to send people to hold when all agents are busy, instead of ringing through on call waiting. We often only have one person working and need to have people wait on hold rather than just ring. We get so many complaints that we don't answer the phone, when in actuality, the

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®

Create Speed Dial List for All Users

Is there a way to create a speed dial list for all users? We have a 100 contacts that we would like to use for speed dial list and give to multiple users. Instead of having to manually enter each one for each user is there a way to import this for the users?

Question

• Business VoiceEdge ®